While tons of business owners will at some point in time be hit by a Google update or a Manual update — trying to understand what went wrong, while wanting to recover from Google Penguin or whatever the cause might be — can literally drive you nuts. It happens almost regularly — website and business owners email me seeking assistance, because they all of a sudden notice serious traffic drops.
For those of you who better understand SEO as a whole (which are very few and far between) – when experimenting with Blackhat techniques, you should merely expect website penalties to happen. Google updates and penalties are natural, it’s something Google has done for many years now. Each and every time Google updates — the entire blackhat community cries out, like never before.
Google Penguin Recovery Turbocharged!
And well — for SEO’s — this is how we make a living. We know people are going to succumb to laziness, and use spam link building techniques, and go out and hire the most cheap SEO company they can possibly find (Fiverr?). Your SEO budget should not be taken lightly — your SEO budget should be as expandable as possible, when it comes to SEO.
While it takes time for me, as an highly experienced SEO to fully understand the conditions of the update that occurred (each are unique) — I have a damn good idea of what and why you was hit by Google. The Google Penguin 2.0 update, is nothing more than an update of Penguin 1.0. All the added updates was mentioned by Google in some of the previous Webmaster videos, produced by Google’s Webspam Team.
If you was hit by a Google Penguin update or a Manual Google Penalty, you’re welcome to get in touch with me. I’ll do all I can to recover your site from being penalized and get your site back on the road to success as quickly as possible. There are some alternatives, as well as some options. I’ll work with you, to get your site recovered, stop freaking out over it and email me. I’ll reply as soon as I can. Rest assured we will get it back to normal and in many cases we can improve your site immensely.
I don’t understand that from previous updates, why some business owners are still playing around with Google, by constantly taking Blackhat risk. Let’s take a quick look at some of the previous Google updates:
image credit goes to: Peter Garety
Please use the above image and the below contact form. Contact me right now please, and give me as much information as possible and let me know when you was hit by a Google Penguin update/penalty. Please give me as much information as you can, about your business goals for this business.
Not interested in hiring me? Not a problem — I’d still like to review your Google Penguin penalty data and information. Please submit as much information as you can, in the contact form. The contact form is just another way to send me an email.
When you look at all the updates that have happened just over the past year or so, there’s a ton of them and there’s no way the average marketer (or outsourcing company) can keep up, while managing everything else. It’s hard enough to keep up, when you “keep up” for a living.
Google Penguin Recovery
Traffic Drop Audit — Google Penguin Recovery Service
Starting at $899
- A very thorough investigation of your analytics data.
- Examination of your backlink profile to determine if you are likely to have a problem that is related to your backlinks.
- A thorough examination of your site’s content to look for evidence of Panda issues.
- A malware scan.
- Examination of other possible reasons for traffic drops such as problems with your robots.txt file, canonical issues, etc.
- A very thorough report outlining the possible causes for your traffic drop. (See below for a sample report.)
- General recovery advice*. (See sample reports for the type of advice you will receive. In most cases this information will be very helpful in setting up a recovery plan. In some situations, setting up a step by step plan for recovery is available at extra cost. Additional hourly consulting is available if necessary.)
- Includes 30 minutes of consultation following the report.
- Additional consultation can be purchased for for an hourly rate of $200 if necessary.
Email me to get started: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put your business in the hands of a Google professional, someone who spends their whole life focusing on SEO. Use the sidebar, to the right and enter your information into my contact form. We are now offering a Google Penguin Recovery Service.
Take a peek at my other Local SEO Services here.
Let me help you:
Email me: TheLocalSEOCompany@Gmail.com